Friday, December 22, 2006

(Not) dynamic duo

Watching the Vikings/Packers game last night, I was SO thankful I don't have the NFL Network. I strongly considered the merits of ramming ice picks into my eardrums as an attractive alternative to listening to the commentator duo of Bryant Gumbel and Cris Collinsworth.

I cannot think of a worse team than Bryant "not dreaming of a white Christmas" Gumbel and Cris "what I lack in talent, I make up for in lack of personality" Collinsworth. But then again, I'm not that creative.

So, I challenge you, dear reader, to write in the comments what would be your dream team for worst sports announcing duo of all time!

2 Comments:

At 11:28 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dan Dierdorf and Matt Millen with Bryant Gumbel on the sidelines. Thankgoodness for mute.

Uncle Ben

 
At 11:51 AM, Blogger Dan S. said...

Good choices.

If we're considering baseball announcers, too, Tim McCarver has to be on the short list for all-time worst.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home