Monday, September 17, 2007

Ok, break's over

I'm back in the country, and I'm ready to start spewing some more right-wing hate speech, so stay tuned.

I got back home on Saturday. Then, yesterday, in addition to being subjected to my 39th birthday, I also was treated to a positive test for strep throat. [Borat] Happy times. [/Borat] I'm not sure which was more painful...

Actually, it was a fine birthday. I got lots of extra hugs and attention from my daughters, and we went out for a fun dinner last night at my favorite restaurant (Khan's Mongolian Barbeque -- yum!).

Even having strep isn't all bad. It gave me the excuse to work from home today (I'm not feeling bad -- just didn't want to "spread the love" to my coworkers). I got so much more done than I would have in the office! Really, it gave new meaning to "sick day" at work. And I'm starting to feel a little extra burst of energy, which hopefully means the antibiotics are starting to kick in.

Anyway, I'm back, so check in often for more, um, "insightful analysis."

1 Comments:

At 4:19 PM, Blogger Uncle Ben said...

Glad that you are back and didn't get arrested for toiletry infractions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home