Thursday, October 09, 2008

Slackin'

Sorry folks -- I've neglected my jounalistic duties this week of surfing for the Best of the MOB.

Not to make excuses, but...
  • it appears I've contracted some hybrid of SARS and Bird Flu,

  • I'm still in deep depression over the sudden and thorough collapse of my Cubbies, and

  • I've used what little free time I've had this week to follow the advice of my financial consultant, which was to cash out my 401(k) and convert the dollars to Chuck E. Cheese tokens.


  • BOMOB will (hopefully) return next week. Later, y'all.

    2 Comments:

    At 8:30 PM, Blogger Hammerswing75 said...

    Into tokens? Is that what they're calling Chucky's pizzas these days? Yikes.

     
    At 12:16 PM, Blogger TK said...

    Sorry to hear you are sick! I had the same thing for 3 weeks...just got over it. It's hit the west side hard! Don't cash in! We are bound to have a rebound soon.

     

    Post a Comment

    << Home